We offer you the ideal conditions to organise events under strictest consideration of safety and hygiene regulations. By observing the minimum distance of 1.5 m and taking into account our capacities, we can guarantee events of up to 60 people in one room and up to 100 people as a hybrid meeting.
To guarantee our event operations under the new conditions, a rethinking already during the planning and implementation phase is necessary.
Events and private festivities are approved as follows in accordance with the SARS-CoV-2 infection protection ordinance:
In the interior:
- up to 1,000 people until 31 December 2020
In the open air:
- up to 5,000 people until 31 December 2020
Our team faces up to the changing demands and offers tailor-made solutions under greatly increased security precautions to guarantee the best possible protection for all those involved in the event:
Sufficient space for safety:
- We guarantee the distance rules in all areas.
- Our seating plans take the new safety distances into account.
- Our rooms correspond to the required aisle widths.
- We can realise the 4 sqm per person area.
- Live transmission/streaming using the latest conference and video technology is possible.
Highest standards of hygiene:
- Wearing a mouth and nose protector is mandatory if you are not at your regular seat.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Use our disinfectant dispensers, which you will find in all public and sanitary areas.
- We guarantee increased cleaning intervals in heavily frequented areas and at contact points (e.g. sanitary facilities, handrails, door handles, lift buttons).
- We offer visitor navigation through our areas.
- An optimised break management, so that several conference groups in the building do not stay in one area at the same time, is a matter of course.
- As the organiser, you are obliged to keep a list of all guests present (for private parties of 20 persons or more) with contact details (first name and surname, telephone number, full address or e-mail address, time of presence) and to keep this record for 4 weeks after the end of the event.
Hygiene Concierge for € 200 per day
We can provide you with a Hygiene Concierge for your event who will take over the following tasks:
- Carrying out administrative tasks in connection with the registration of participants before the start of your event.
- Permanent presence at the event to ensure compliance with the current regulations of the country and your company rules.
- Regular disinfection of all contact points of your event participants.
- Control and coordination of the distances of your participants at receptions, breaks and lunch as well as at dinner or buffet as well as your evening event, depending on the event itself.
- Control and disinfection of your goods delivery before they are handed over to you or your exhibitors or guests.
- Provision of disinfection gel and masks for the entire day of the event.
- Constant contact for you and your staff on questions about hygiene, doctors, pharmacies and so on
Let us find a solution together so that your event at Golden Tulip Berlin can take place without risk to the health of guests and employees.
Our employees from the "Convention & Event" department are available to advise you on how to adapt your event to the current requirements by calling +49 30 26477-186 or firstname.lastname@example.org