These are what we pay attention to in the Hotel and how you can support us:
- Our employees wear a mouth and nose protection in the entire hotel.
- We also ask you to observe the obligatory wearing of a mouth and nose protector in all public areas.
- The reception counter, the room cards, all doors and door handles, surfaces and tables are regularly cleaned and disinfected by us.
- All rooms are carefully cleaned and disinfected and sealed with a "clean" seal until your arrival. During your stay, we will only clean your room on request.
- At the moment there is no room service. You will find a small shop in the lobby where you will find drinks and snacks.
- Please keep the distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Use our disinfectant dispensers, which you will find in all public and sanitary areas.
Please note the following in the Restaurant Rienäcker:
- Our restaurant team offers you from 7.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. am à la carte breakfast. A buffet is unfortunately not allowed at the moment.
- Please wait for our service staff at the entrance to the restaurant. You will be seated.
- Please pay attention to our special guidance system, among other things the entrance and exit as well as the walking direction by means of arrows.
- If you are not in your seat, it is obligatory to wear a mouth and nose protector.
What you need to consider during a city stroll:
You are obliged to wear a mouth-nose cover on the following nearby Berlin shopping streets
We pay attention to the recommendations and instructions of the authorities and implement the current SARS-CoV-2 infection protection ordinance of the State of Berlin for your safety.
Thank you very much for your understanding and assistance!